Safety is our top priority on an RTI work site. We constantly ensure the safety of our jobsite workers as well as building occupants. RTI’s commitment to a safe workplace is reinforced by our living safe 24/7 motto.
This creates a culture of safety on our job-sites and facilities, promoting safe and healthy work environments, improving productivity and quality, and reducing delays, costs, and liabilities.
- RTI employs dedicated and certified safety professionals
- Site-specific safety plans are developed and prepared for every project through job hazard analysis, to identify potential hazardous conditions and provide a safe solution for each jobsite
- RTI exceeds OSHA standard in numerous programs and requirements including our fall protection
- RTI employees complete ongoing safety training
- All of our safety professionals possess OSHA 30 HR certification
- RTI employees must complete annual training in fall protection, lift training, CPR, first aid, and AED’s
- Every RTI project has regularly scheduled jobsite safety audits